CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Love Notes from My Boys

If there's one thing I can NOT stand, it's seeing an empty box in the pantry, a jug of milk with only a enough for a bird to sip and still taking up space in the refrigerator, or an empty roll of TP! I don't ask too much, but these are my pet peeves, just tell me we're out before I find out when I am in need! These are pet peeves that could cause me to go from sweet Mama to mean babysitter with a low hourly rate, in about a second. So I had a "come to Jesus" meeting with all boys in this house, big and small. This even meant the Daddy. I showed them the adorable pen and paper my sweet friend gave me on my birthday, the one that I threatend their lives with if I ever saw them making paper airplanes with or dusting something with. I love this thing! Isn't it cute?!


Anyway, it is now the official,"We Need More" pad and pen. So it's all the rage around our house. They asked if they could put requests or wishes on there or did it have to be just things we are out of? I told them requests would be accepted, but shouldn't be expected. Those would be special treats for special behaviors, or any extra money in my budget. Here are some of the requests/needs. And believe me, I can tell them apart!
There is no "spell check" on this adorable pad and pen set, but a Mom can always read between the lines. When I was looking for the "backed patato's" I remembered that I wanted a new heating pad for my back! So it's all good. I got it when I went for the Bandaids, which are always on the list! We go through those about a box a week, a slow week that is!
Mason wrote most of them and spelt out some for Tanner to write. He told me that ice cream was a wish, but the Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce was a need. If it will get him to eat a vegetable, then come home Sweet Baby Ray...we've been missin' ya son. After I took this pic, Tanner wrote on it the next day, I (heart) U. So of course his requests will be in the shopping buggy next HEB trip!

1 comments:

Jacinda said...

What precious sons you have!