This morning while driving the boys to school, there was such a beautiful pink tint to the clouds. One of the clouds was shaped in the perfect shape of half of a heart. I told the boys that God was having some fun since it was Valentine's Day. They all agreed. Tanner said, "Why did he draw half of a heart?" Just when I was going to answer with something like, "He's just not done yet.", Mason said the best answer anyone could ever give. He said, "Because we make up the other half of his heart." Somehow I managed to make it to school through the tears that were accumulating in my eyes at 7:20 am. There are so many times when our kids teach us the most valuable lessons ever learned. I wish I had a zoom lens with me, but that image will forever be in my mind along with the explanation. It just goes to show that God is amazing and always shows us how much he loves us. "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." Matt. 18:3
If you have a Papa Johns Pizza around you, they are making pizzas in the shape of a heart for today. That's what we're eating. Boys are so easy to please!
I hope you all have a wonderful Heart Day!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Heart Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment