Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Every Girl's Crazy 'Bout A Sharp Dressed Man
This kid cracks me up. Look at his pose! I asked him why he completely turned his foot sideways and he responded with, "To see my sweet new shoes." It was picture day with Chasity at school. This was the last preschool photo, so he got a "sweet" new outfit. But let me tell you, this kid is 5 going on 25. He spiked his own hair and came out of that bathroom and said "Smell!" as he blew a gail-forced wind into my face at point blank. Granted, he did smell minty fresh, but he also smelt a bit like Billy. I asked him what all he put on. "Well, I put on some of dad's cologne and also some of Ty's deodorant." I was going to ask him to define "some" but with the overwhelming amounts of different aromas, I didn't go there.
Ty is in 5th grade and the school did "THE PUBERTY TALK" last week. They emphasized the importance of daily hygiene and the imperative use of deodorant. So we rushed out to purchase some D.O. I really don't want to do this whole puberty thing. You know how you can leave a baby without question at a fire station, Baby Moses Law? Do they take 11 year olds? He's a good kid, but I don't want to deal with all the boy issues. Billy knows my fears and he has taken full responsibility to handle any boy issues that I may not feel comfortable with. Which is basically all of them! I'll take the dating thing, but that's all.
This is why Tanner is learning so much about D.O. for the B.O. at the tender age of 5. He's sure a sweet smellin' boy. I told Ms. Carmen when I dropped him off, "Watch out for Tanner today. He's either going to get chased by all the girls because he smells so good or he'll get chased by all the bees!" She said, "Doesn't matter. They both will leave a sting." Nice one Ms. Carmen, nice!
I adore that girl! If she would do a Pre-K 3, I'd be on it like white on rice.(ACU throw back for all my Wildcat friends!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Did we ever really go to Headrick's class to really hear that phrase?? Or was that Willard?? I think Willard died recently or is really sick...precious man. That Tanner sure is a cutie patootie in Gymboree!!! ARen't you glad you can still go in there??!! I can get away with a little for Zoe girl. Yeah, R had that talk recently as well. just wrong I tell ya.
Post a Comment