My little Luke, or "Tanner" as Bexar County has him formally documented as, is my angel! He loves his mama so much. He gives me more hugs, kisses and compliments than Billy on most days. Just pure love for that "sweet, sweet Papa." Why he calls me Papa is beyond me. I have no idea where he gets the idea of calling people abstract names?! I call his other two brothers, "Ty" to the T to the Y to the TYler Yo! and his other brother "Mason" Filene Dion. Why? Don't know! It's just our little lovey names.
Tonight, I was in my room and he quietly knocked and came in. I had just had one of my "Mountain Cedar" sneezing attacks which consists of about 8-10 continuous sneezes which in turn, makes me sound like a congested nut ball. Example: the simple word "Mom" sounds more like "bomb" after my sneezing attacks. So in he comes with a question and hears my response and says, "Oh Papa, I'm sorry you're so sick. Let's say a prayer. 'Dear God, please let my sweet Papa not be so sick of all these crazy trees in our neighborhood. Oh, and please be with everyone who is sick like Barack Obama. And why is his name Obama? It sounds alot like 'old bottom'? In Jesus' name, Amen." Sweet innocence. I love that kid! And NO, I don't tell him that democrats are sick, but Sean Hannity might. Poor kid hears too much talk radio. But he does know that our current president is "George Straight". He could sing us the constitution. He should run for Prez. He could sing, "I cross my heart and promise to. Drop all your taxes and make all your dreams come true. In all the world, you'll never find another President like I." OK, now I must go. Getting a little Cedar-Feverish...
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
My Little Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Oh-you made me laugh! What a sweet boy!
Now that is some TK original material if I have read any!!! I LOVED IT. That little luvey.
What a funny story!
My 2nd grader is obsessed with Barack Obama. He tells everyone that he is going to vote for him even though nothing could be farther from the truth with his mother!
He has also been calling Democrats "Dumbercrackers" since he started listening to Sean Hannity as a preschooler!
Post a Comment