CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's A New One!

This morning, Tanner and I were the only ones up and he wanted to watch a cartoon. So I put it on the Disney Channel, "No Mickey's Playhouse." Next channel, "No. Put it on Cartoon Neckwork." I've tried to correct him that it is NETwork, but he claims "That's what I said." Whatever! It said up next Tom and Jerry.
You know, the one that's been on since the birth of the television? Well, Tanner loves it! When I poured my coffee, I almost spilt it because Tanner screamed,"MOOOOMMMM! It's a new one! Oh WOW~ I so excited Mom!" Yeah, I'm sure it's a new release since Bill Hanna and Joseph Barbara are such young whipper-snippers. Here they are in 1950.
Back when it was OK to wear just a collared shirt to the Emmy awards apparently. My money is on that new episode being a rerun. Tom and Jerry...classic of all time. Now which one is Tom and which one is Jerry? I've always had to think that one through since there usually is no dialoge. Makes for a good DVD to watch in the car~

1 comments:

elizabeth said...

My kids LOVE Tom and Jerry! They watch them on the Boomerang channel. I never hear Matthew laugh as loudly as he does during that show. I love watching them too!