CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 04, 2008

Gotcha!!





When the kitty cat is away, the mice will play!!! There's proof in the pudding, and in the picture. Take a gander:



Here is Billy using my laptop. And P.S. if this present was exclusively for me and me only, it would have been pink! That's the one I said I loved. But that's the kinda girl I am! Honestly, I could care less. It's just funny because I came around the corner and he looked up after the flash and said, "I thought you went to the gym." Well, you thought wrong laptop boy.






Then I wander upstairs to look for the "way too quiet" boys. Well, what do we have here?
Ty is at Grandma and Grandpa's house to help feed the cows tomorrow. So I found the little boys in his room, watching TV. He is the only one who has a TV in his bedroom, a seniority perk. As well as a never-ending bribe to always act his age or the perks can leave as quickly as they were given. I love that Mason closed his eyes like "If I can't see you, you can't see me!" They both said, "We'll make the bed back when we get done, promise!"




Since I have you all here in Ty's room, I wanted to show one of the coolest gifts Ty and Mason got from my brother this Christmas. They are called "fatheads" and are just the neatest things ever. Especially for a boy's room.






Meet a life-sized Chad Reed. The great part is that it just peels off and you can move it around with no damage to the walls or the picture and it re sticks!



Moving down the hall to Mason's room.....
This is Travis Pastrana. Quite possibly the craziest boy alive. Admittedly, he is fun to watch, but if I was that kid's mother, I would be a nervous wreck! Oh, I shake to just think about it...


Anyway, they are too cool. Check them out! There are football players, basketball players, just about everything you could imagine.



Enough of that 'boy' stuff. Look at the most yummiest cake on the planet. I made it for Christmas Eve dinner. Isn't it pretty? Tastes even better.



Praline Bundt Cake. I got it from the December 2007 issue of Southern Living. The recipe was so long and I don't feel like typing it all out, just click here! I promise, you won't be disappointed.




0 comments: