Oh be careful little hands what you do! Or should I say, Oh be careful mom what's in the washer before you wash anything!! Last Christmas, Billy and I treated ourselves to a new king size mattress. Now anyone who has a king size knows that the sheets can get pricey. I asked my mom for sheets for Christmas. She went all out with the really nice, high tread count sheets. Pure luxury! I wash them and put them right back on because the other sheets are junk compared to these. Well, Thursdays are the day to wash. So I did. I saw the green crayon in the washer when I was putting the sheets into the dryer and thought I saved myself from accidentally putting the crayon in the dryer. I guess there was one in there too or tangled up in the sheets. I got them out to put them back on the bed and they were tie-dyed green amongst the khaki and white pattern that was supposed to be there. I was just sick! But what can you do? They still sleep the same, just more colorful. Grass green to be exact. Thanks Tanner, our little artist. So that my friends is my mommy tip of the day! Laundry anyone?
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Oh well, at least they are still useable. It would have been a double bummer if they were ruined completely. You need more color in your life! It probably will fade over time too! Will we see you tomorrow for the care package meeting?
Well, you little pooper, Tanner!! Just kidding...I know you lovingly think of him when you slide in at night. Are you still missing me? You better.
Oh nuts! A field of green grass is a very good way of thinking about it. Nanu just likes to get bleach on everything (ie suede jackets) but in our house I own a small stock in spray n wash. Darn you laundry!
member me??
Post a Comment