CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Such a Great Day!

I am having a great day! For starters, I am listening to the new John Mayer CD, Continuum. Love that guy! Then the doorbell rang and my new heart rate monitor was on the doorstep (free overnight shipping!). This thing is amazing! Basically, it is a personal trainer on my wrist and the best thing of all, it's PINK. You can download the workout onto the computer and it will chart your fitness progress. I have a personal goal to run triathlon some day soon, well, not too soon, but not too far off either. I have a great workout friend, Anne, who will meet me anytime, no excuses. Our husbands thought we were crazy to get up at 4:45am to go to a cycle class, but we absolutely love it! Mine thought it wouldn't last, but I get up and go 2 times a week and would do more, but he leaves for work at 5am, so that would be illegal for both of us to be gone at the same time. Anyway, I can't wait to use this monitor and all of it's features.

Another reason to smile, it's premiere week on TV! I am a TV junkie and can't wait to veg out in front of Grey's Anatomy tomorrow. Although, I am sad it is on so early and on Thursday nights. Oh well, I'll take what I can. Enjoy your evening tomorrow all my Grey's Fans! I'm going to read my user manual now.

3 comments:

Jacinda said...

I'm a recent Grey's convert and am going to a premiere party tonight! It's on at 9:00 here which is a fine time for me. If it wasn't on until 10, I'd be bummed! It really is different watching tv on Eastern time rather than Central.

Peg said...

ooooo - Your heart rate monitor sounds really cute! You definitely need to do a triathlon. Danskin is awesome but you would have to come to Austin to do it. And, yes, we recorded Grey's Anatomy and my husband and I watched it Sunday night. It was good, wasn't it?

Yo Mama! said...

Love, love, love to wake up early and meet you... never thought I would. And somehow this addiction will lead to good things, besides heart rate monitors and trips to Academy! You'd be ready to race tomorrow!!