Here are some of the funny stuff that comes out of the mouths of our babes:
Tanner: We were driving through Stone Oak (for those of you who read this from SAT)and we pass the Mormon Temple on the way to baseball. This thing is huge and in my opinion, pretty gaudy. There is a 13 foot gold angel on top. Tanner always comments on it like, "What is that? or "Can we go there mom?" but today he says, "That's not a church, it's a trophy!"
Antoher common saying at our house is, "I can't wait until it's Easter." (Tanner) I know he really means Halloween, so we all correct him. One day Mason decided to set it straight. He tells Tanner, "Ok. Easter is religious and Halloween is man-made. Besides Easter is alot harder than Halloween. You have to hunt for the candy. Halloween is so much easier, just walk up to the door, ring the bell and say Trick or Treat...there it is. Easter can get a so tiring." Talk about lazy!! I think I am going to hide fruit in their Easter eggs this year.
They are funny little boys.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Some Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I love these! Classic Kotara. You have gotta call me.
Too cute!!!!
Post a Comment