CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fall Festival

Well, it's over! One of the bigger events we put on at church is over and done. This year, Tina and I were babies. Goo goo, ga ga! Comfy outfit.


Since Billy is still on the injury list at home, we decided that he could be a Spurs player, on the injury list. (He's tall enough, but the boy got no game) He's real cute though!


The boys were different, not matching as in the previous years. Ty was a dirtbike rider (gasp! shocking right?). Mason was Anakin Skywalker. So cute with his blonde locks. And Tanner was an Incredible. Sidenote: Billy bought the costume for Tanner without me and he bought him a size 7/8. He is a 5T. Needless to say, it was "incredibly" big on him, but he didn't care! Note him trying to keep his fingers out of those long sleeves.

They got endless amounts of candy and most will go into the give away bucket for Tuesday night. They also got a lot of prizes. Check out this bling!


All in all, it was a great day. Oh yeah, except for the fact that our across-the- street neighbors moved today and it was Mason's best friend. He has been crying all morning and afternoon. Poor guy. Even candy didn't help until the first wave of sugar hit his bloodstream. He's better now, but when he comes down again, look out! He is our emotional one, that's for sure.

Thank goodness for an extra hour of sleep tonight! I could sure use it. I'm gonna sleep like a baby (sorry had to say it).

5 comments:

MDM said...

You are so goofy!! Love my baby T...said in "baby" voice. I didn't know that Mason had long locks! I love it...Darren could not really even look at the pictures because he wants a boy real bad...still.

Kristen OQ said...

Loved the costumes on ALL of you! Sounds like it was an evening of candy, friends, and fun!

Adam said...

Do you ever not sleep like a baby?

MDM said...

speaking of Tk sleeping..I still wake up and say, "but, this bed love me." Just like my tkaylor.

Yo Mama! said...

Oh what a beautiful baby, oh what a beautiful girl. And those piggy-tails better show up to a run, because I like em, plus when you get tired maybe they can help propel.
Mr Incredible is adorable. Ty is dressed up for another day at the office. And Mason sure looks handsome with his UT shirt. Billy and his baby are the best darndest couple I know, he might like you better in the nurse costume, though.