I am about to embark on something that I have needed for a while now! Some friends, Dena, Susan and I, are going on a 5 day cruise to Mexico!!!! We are so excited.
Dena has 4 kids, enough said, and Susan has 5! Two of which are her nephews that are living with them for a while. So we are going to sail away and forget our little worlds for a while.
On a sadder note, my best friend's mother is in hospice and isn't expected to live through the week. This lady is so special to me and my family. She and my mom were pregnant with me and Terri at the same time and we are only weeks apart. Our moms met at church, so Terri and I grew up going to the nursery, preschool, elementary and high school together. This is the same beautiful girl whose wedding I was just recently in.
Her mom wasn't able to attend her special day and it was a bitter sweet day for her. Ms. Betty has a brain tumor and has survived it for the past 8 years, but now it is just taking over different parts of her body functions. She has been blind for the past 7 years and has done pretty good with it. My sweet Terri has a new husband, a wonderful job as an interior decorator traveling to different countries to fill million dollar mansions with decor, but she is having the worst time of her life. Please pray for her, her brothers and especially her dad who is NOT handling this at all. I know Betty will be home with God soon, but it will so hard here on earth without her.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Ah, vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
now I understand why susan wanted to get that cast off so badly! You girls have fun, fun, fun!
((hugs)) to your friend.
Have a WONDERFUL time on your trip!
I have some friends moving to San Antonio soon (jealous!). What is the name of your church?
Post a Comment