Our Easter was so much fun! Full of cascarones......
Poor Billy thought we were taking a cute couple picture and SURPRISE! I slammed one right on his precious little head.
Then there were the boys and their cascarones.... Tanner getting his 15 year old cousin, Cameron.
His retaliation!
Of course our boys are always up for a game of cascarones.
I love to see my nieces. I can't believe one has graduated from UT and the other one is graduating this May! They were just little peeps when I met them 14 years ago. They are so cool. They think of me as their big sister instead of their Aunt. I'll take it!
The boys changed into their skate clothes because Cameron was there. Skate or die dude!
Oh, and the hiding and finding of over 100 eggs!
Hope you all had a wonderful day too!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Photoblog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Cascarones! We don't have those in this part of the world-I imagine our girls will be introduced to them next Easter when we're back in Texas!
I love that picture of you and Billy! You need to frame that one.
Post a Comment