This summer, I am going to teach a cooking class at church. This is the first year that I have done this, but I have always been involved with the classes with enrollment and cookbooks, etc but never acutally cooked with the kids. I am so excited to do this! Here is one of the recipes that I tried out for the staff, Raspberry Biscuits with Vanilla glaze. Yummy! We take 10 kids and do kitchen safety, recipes and teach them how to serve God through cooking. We share with the office staff, we eat some for ourselves, we take some home for our families and at the end of the week, we have a luncheon for the staff and the kids serve them. It's such a great camp and I am so excited to do it! My only problem, I tend to sing, dance and be goofy in the kitchen. Do that with 10 elementary kids and they could get crazy with me. We'll tone it down....I hope! Here's to cooking~
Friday, March 28, 2008
Cooking Class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Cool, will my daughter be in your age group this year?
Those look so yummy! Sounds like fun!
Wow! Too bad we're not coming a little farther west to San Antonio-Gracie would love to take a class like that!
Post a Comment