CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Quiz Me

I just rocked on Jacinda's blog quiz. Sometimes it pays to be attentive and that you knew her at college! I just made one too and if you don't get a 100 MDM, you will need to go to summer school. And it's located here in Texas at our pool, so fail girl, fail! Go ahead and try, for fun. What Do Ya Think?

7 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

i made 80, not too bad. The question I missed I knew I was wrong on but I could not decide between the two answers. Oh Well!

TMK said...

MAK, what did you miss? I know you would get 2 of them right!

Jacinda said...

I only missed 1. Not too bad!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

I missed how long you had been working at the church,

MDM said...

I rule!

MDM said...

I still wanna come to summer school though.

TMK said...

Even with all these miles between us, we've still got it! I miss you!! come over.