CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Class of 2007


Our newest graduate, Tanner! Although he's not really going to Kinder next year, he still participated in the graduation ceremony. So funny when the director said, "Pre-Kinder, please stand, sit, etc....", after they all walked across the stage to get their diploma,she said "Kindergartners, please stand!" Tanner's little face looked at me, like should I stand, cause I know I'm not going to Kinder. So funny! Tanner was so cute today, readily posing for picture opportunities and grinning ear to ear.

Such anticipation for HIS name to be called.

Since his class was the first to walk across the stage, he had to do something to kill the time.

In other news, the day before, he got his hideous, yellow/filthy cast off. I'm so glad! He took a bath last night with bubbles and was saying "Ahhh!" the whole time we were washing his arm. I have talked to a doctor friend about coming over once a week with a milk IV for all the boys. I am boycotting broken bones! I really should be quiet right about now. The weird thing is seeing that nasty, McNasty thing laying on the counter and not on a little boy's arm. Freaks me out everytime! Especially first thing in the morning stumbling to the coffee pot! If not the sight of it, the smell of it will wake you up. Time to clean out the "white stinky part" and put it in Tanner's room.

1 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

The time in the cast seemed to go by quick! Glad it is off now and congrats to Tanner!