CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter 2000 and burr

Whew! That was a doozie of an Easter. I had to do an impromptu outfit change Sunday morning. I looked like old mother winter instead of yellow daisy spring, as everyone else did. Lucky for me, the boys were already set to wear long sleeve shirts and pants. Tanner fit into Mason's suit that he wore in a wedding. Mason loves to dress up even though ties make him gag.Picture a cute blonde boy looking all dapper with his hands folded in prayer and out of nowhere, GAGGING and then he's OK again for a minute. Kind of a funny site. He tries so hard to smile with his closed mouth grin but it quickly turns into gagging, which quickly turns into growls when we all giggle at him. Aren't we mean?! Tanner looked so handsome and big. Mason was so proud that he was passing down "the suit". Billy said Mason dressed Tanner head to toe Sunday morning. I would have loved a picture of that. Billy also said Mason was gagging the whole time he was helping Tanner with the top button on his shirt and his tie.

We had our egg hunt and Billy made the BEST meal I've had in a long time. But of course, anything I didn't have to make was good with me. We had grilled salmon, baked potatoes, green bean casserole, corn,and blackberry cobbler with ice cream. He is such a great guy for doing all of that and all I had to do was come in from church, sit down and eat! While the boys were running around hunting eggs, I heard them screaming "yuck!". Billy was laughing and said "Silly Easter Bunny. We don't have any little girls in the house do we?" Then he showed me that the bunny left Mommy something very girly this year. The most darling rhinestone and pearl basket filled with my favorite candies! Did I mention how great he is?

Easter was great! Hope yours was too.

5 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

That Billy is definitely a keeper! Is the date stamp correct, did you post this at 5:27 am? If so, what an early bird!

Yo Mama! said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the boys in there suits (sans gagging). And do you have any leftovers?

MDM said...

That was fun and a great visual of Mason gagging! Next year you should come here for Easter...I can guarantee it won't be snowing.

Kristen OQ said...

Good to hear an update from you guys! Sounds like you had a fun Easter, complete with gagging. Aren't boys so fun!?! ;)

MDM said...

where are pictures?