My crazy house of boys! Our neighbors across the street just moved in about 2 months ago. They are really nice people and apparently, VERY cool! The other night, the boys were on their way to bed and Ty starts screaming "What? That is majorly cool dude!" Which of course makes everyone, including myself, come running to see what the majorly cool thing is. They bought a humongous boat. I mean this thing is muy grande. The next thing I know, all 4 of them *boys and equally excited dad*, are running out the front door and across the street in their PJ's. Excuse me! We were on the way to bed, not the neighborhood boat show. I give up! That's when I go to bed and let Billy try to calm them down to beddy-bye and judging from the excessive talking, I'm thinking it was a pretty big task in deed.
Update on our new TV channels: one word, FIT TV! Um um good.
Oh and another new gadget in my life. Nike+ for my ipod and shoes. This thing is great. A tiny sensor goes into your shoe and it tells you how far you have run, how fast and at the end, Lance Armstrong tells me how good I did. After your run, you download it to the Nike+ website and it keeps track of your mileage. Too cool!! Now I would run outside to the neighbor's house if she pulled up with something like that. No one else in this house would, but that's OK.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Boys and Their Toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
there is so much testosterone in your house.....yowzers!
I heard Tanner got hurt, hope he is doing better now! Poor fella!
Post a Comment