It's finally over! The last 10 days have been Fiesta here in San Antonio. Basically a huge city-wide party, complete with a day off of school for a parade. When we first moved here, it was the strangest thing for me to comprehend...an entire day off of school for a parade? Seriously?! Now, it's just how it is. My mom is still in denial of the fact that "it is what it is". There have been projects after projects for the boys. Such as, but not limited to, making a Fiesta King crown, decorating a shoebox for a float parade in school, decorating a bicycle for a bike parade and decorating a white hat with the most colors possible. I'm OVER it! I know it's been going on since the Civil War times, but could we possibly cut back to a weekend? I feel like our home will be TP'd tonight just because I typed that! It is what it is....bottom line, it's fun! Next up, Teacher Appreciation WEEK! Ah, presents per day for all 5 teachers in our lives. I personally like the idea and the fact that they give us a list of topics per day. This should be a breeze compared to last week!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Teacher Appreciation week is huge at our school as well. I am wondering when Speech Pathologist week is! ;)
Yeah, when we lived in Uvalde, at least one of the teachers used to give me a really hard time b/c I didn't make a big deal of "Cinco de Mayo" in my class. I'm sorry....I grew up in ATLANTA, GA and didn't quite get the hype. To me, it was just the 5th of May! HA!
At our school, it seems like it is always Teacher Appreciation! I can't keep up with it all!
Post a Comment