We went on our "adults only" weekend to Horseshoe Bay. We sat on their make-shift beach setting right on Lake LBJ, complete with sand, chaise lounges with big umbrellas and a cabana boy there for our every need.
(not us in the picture, by the way)
And we needed him a lot. On a funny side note, Billy checked in, with his arm cast and sling, being that his arm STILL being broken.*4 more weeks at home.* When we waltzed up to the 5Th floor ready to see room #510, I noticed that ever so familiar blue square with the cute little stick figured man in a wheelchair on the plaque by the door. I asked Billy our room number again, and he confirmed #510. We were issued a handicapped room. We laughed so hard! They felt sorry for him and his broken arm get up. Turned out to be nice. Two different leveled peepholes to look out of, the thermostat was at waist level and we had so many bars in the bathroom, there was NO way we would fall down in there. I went to the gym the day before and I did one too many squats so the rails by the potty came in handy for me. I just might request that room all the time.
A funny "Mason-ism": After church, we went to get fried chicken. Mason will only eat the drumstick. Now this boy is all about eating and does a great job. Therefore, we must put limits on his intake. Today, it was 2 drumsticks. After his 2, he says, "Man, I wish God made 4 legged chickens! I am still hungry."
Sunday, July 01, 2007
HSB was amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
very funny "Mason-ism!"
4 legged chicken that does a lot of squats are the tastiest. And I really thought that was ya'll in the picture until I notice the man had use of BOTH his arms.
Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment