CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 15, 2006

What was I thinking?

One night, I had a random thought and without thinking it through, I deleted my blog! Not sure, but I think there was a full moon and it made me act irrationally. Anyway, something inside of me got very sad that I was no longer a member of the world of blogging, so with much thought,(not really)I am back and ready to write my socks off!

So I am going to attempt to rekindle my thoughts onto the keypad and enjoy being back into the blog world. Summer is almost over and with only 1 more camp to go, I am glad it's over. We started off our summer with 350 kids at VBS, then Tim (our summer children's intern) and I taught a reading camp for the preschoolers, ages 3 & 4. There were other camps that I was not able to attend, but next week is Day Camp which is 2nd-4th graders and it is all day! We travel to different parts of San Antonio and just have fun. I get to take my little boys as pre-campers. One of the perks of being employed by a church. Tanner is almost 4, but this one is going to wear him out being busy M-Th, 8:30-4pm.

My boys were in Golf Camp last week which is what I grew up doing, so it was neat to see them in a tournament at the end of the week. Really brought back memories. That's about all the events during my blogging hiatus. Here is a picture of our Saturdays lately... We are tired!

Have a great day!

10 comments:

MDM said...

Well, finally!!!!! Him is tiiiired. Sounds like you need to calm yourself down. The blog back is a step in the right direction. NO taking this puppy down again.

Jacinda said...

So glad to see you're back!!!!!!! You were missed around here!

Kristen OQ said...

Yea! So glad you are back. I missed hearing about you and your family!

Adam said...

Welcome back. Make sure you let Dawn know; she's a big fan, among others. I feel a lot like that picture, but hopefully will get caught up on sleep by the end of 2006. Have fun at Day Camp this week; can't wait to hear the stories...

jettybetty said...

So good to catch up with you a bit!

Yo Mama! said...

oh, so happy to see you i could do a little song and dance, but not much for dancing THESE days!
miss you my beautiful golf/camp/spin/momma to three boys friend!
dallas isn't the same can i come back?
however, so glad you back to the blogging.

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

FINALLY! I am so used to seeing the
"live blog failed to load" message I had almost stopped checking. Welcome Back---I have missed your stories! Got any Happy Baby- Dead Bug stories to crack me up with? Hope you survive Day Camp! I spent my first day without K painting the livingroom! It looks good, if I do say so myself!

Peg said...

Yea, I thought you were gone forever - but you're back! My oldest son and I are working day camp this week - lots of fun but I am absolutely zonked - I'm getting too old for this but it' so much fun! Glad your back!

Jenny said...

Yeah! Glad you're back... I had a feeling we might just hear from you again. =)
jenny

SG said...

i'm so glad you are back! I was about to take the link to you off but thought I would check one last time...So gald I did! Welcome back to blog land. I didn't know you worked at your church.