CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oooo! A Cold Front

I keep hearing about this supposed "cold front" and I wish! We are leaving tomorrow for our annual camping trip to good ol'Inks Lakeand I would LOVE a cold front! What that really translates into is high of 94 instead of 100, but that is better than nothing! I always like to shop, even at the lake. They have a great little country store within the park and I could spend hours in there. Those of you who know me, well it's no secret that I have an obsession with t-shirts, especially ones that people don't understand. Like the ones you get from camps that you didn't even go to! I have a couple of wonderful friends who hook me up with random shirts. One of which is moving on...our youth minister "Addicus Finch" aka Adam. I just hope and pray the next YM at church gets me, or else my connection with cool t's is cut. WHAT WILL I DO?! Anyway, that was way off the topic, but that's what obsessions do, they take over. So needless to say, I will be getting another "Inks Lake" t-shirt and possibly a cute anklet that are always there. I'm not kidding, this store is so fun! My sister-in-law and I both got matching "crystal-like" ankle bracelets and mood rings last year. We have the best time, no make-up, bathing suits, floating on rafts, skiing.. it's all good! I always love to come home though and get ready, ultra clean hair, make-up, ironed clothes, the works. I'm ready to chill or sweat I mean. Here are some pictures of last year's fun!

3 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Have a great time! We will be sweating it out at Fiesta TX, as K's company is having corporate day there on Monday. Can't wait to see what you pick up at the country store!

Yo Mama! said...

Oh, I love a country store! I didn't know you have a t-shirt fetish! Ya'll have some great tans (especially Ty and you) and I like B's swim trunks too! It looks like a lot of fun camping. Does the store have air conditioning? 94...Brrrr!

MDM said...

Have fun...lest you forget your Oklahoma t's...Stillwater's jumping little..whatever that is...you really can't stop.