We had another wonderful camping trip with our family. The country store was fun! Got another t-shirt and my sister-in-law had already been there when we arrived and she got me another anklet. We had matching ones, cause we're dorks!
We got some of the best campsites. They had wonderful views and were right on the water. 
We brought the jeep for Tanner and Mason to ride around on. Mason would take it to the store to buy candy, junk, etc. One trip back, he came up to me and said he was pulled over by a cop, aka park ranger. He was so scared. He said, "Mom, I was wearing the seatbelt and I wasn't going that fast, but he still pulled me over and told me that I couldn't drive the jeep on the public road. He didn't give me a ticket though." Our first experience with getting pulled over. Here is the jeep that is illegal in state parks all over Texas.
The boys enjoyed fishing every morning. Ty did a 360 on his knee board and 'wowed' his 13 year old cousin. Mason overcame his fear of kneeboarding behind the boat and did awesome! Billy came up with a few new tricks on the wakeboard and I enjoyed watching everyone doing their boyish new accomplishments. We all had so much fun and are real glad to be back home!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Back from the Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
I like that cool last picture of father and son. Framer. I know you so well, that I can tell which leg is yours. Just cause I can.
Post a Comment