Today was Tanner's graduation from preschool! He was so proud. Billy was too....so much that I caught him staring out the window, crying. Poor Daddy!
Tomorrow night, our godson, Evan is graduating from high school and last week, our sweet niece graduated from UT. We have stretched out the graduating span in our family.
Today, I got to finally meet a little guy whom I have been waiting to see FOREVER! I'm sure his mommy and daddy think so too. Check out this beautiful baby boy, Owen. It is also his mommy's 30th birthday today! Happy Birthday Anne!! She said she was up all night just staring at him and smelling him. This is her 3rd and she knows how quickly time flys by. How sweet that she wants to soak it all in so she'll never forget. Such a wonderful mommy!! I love Owen's precious blond hair. Big brother and sister have gorgeous white/blond hair too. I can't wait to see and smell him more!
May is so busy! Party after party after awards ceremony after pool party...it never ends. Off to create a Thomas Jefferson costume....nothing like an end-of-the-year project days before school is out! I'm over it..
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Graduation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Travel east a few hours to come love on my new baby in a few weeks if you want to!
That is a precious baby! Love the blond hair!
Tomorrow is Cassidy's graduation and I already have tissues in my purse...for Scott!
Post a Comment