We had our annual Breakfast with Santa this weekend and here we are huddled around the "18 year old" Santa. He did such a great job. 
We all go in our PJ's and eat breakfast, sing songs, crafts, ya know, stuff like that. I voluntered to take all the pictures with Santa which I heart. I just love seeing those sweet babies and their first Christmas or the screaming ones because they are scared to death! Like this darling.
Poor Kourtney! She fully recovered. Don't worry about her!
Friday was my #35 birthday. And Tanner had his sweet Christmas program. He was one of the wisemen. 
He was so proud to be more than just livestock this year.
So, we are festive and ready for all the parties to begin. 3 this week! Then we are out of school for a long time. It should be nice sleeping in. And by sleeping in I mean 7am. Why don't those boys get the concept of sleeping? I usually wake up if I hear the oven, microwave or the front door open. Until then, I stay snug as a bug in a rug until someone needs assistance. Ty and Mason took cooking classes this summer and they are pretty sure they are the next Emeril. Bam! They got the bam part right. So if I hear the preheated oven noise, I fly out of that bed. It's hard to get mad when they say, "We were making you breakfast in bed." Awe!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Jolly Ole' St. Nick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment