CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 07

We had a wonderful Christmas! Everyone was was well and excited to be out of school and Billy is off of work for the next week and a half. As usual, I put alot of thought into the gifts purchased. Now, I am reaping the benefits/regrets of those decisions.

Example 1: Ty asked for a guitar. So we got him the guitar and my mom offered to pay for the lessons. Great! Only draw back is he wakes up, grabs up the guitar, still in PJ's and sits on the couch and strums out random tunes. I must be PMSing, but it's driving me loco! Later Christmas night, we all piled into the truck to go see Christmas lights. That little booger is fast! He brought it along to play us music while we drove. I love the ambition, but I'm gonna smash it like a rockstar soon I fear!!!!!!

Example 2: Tanner and Mason asked for those mini Ipods. Now they walk around with earphones in their ears and can't hear me yelling over the guitar for them to come eat lunch. But the cute part is hearing them sing real loud while playing with Legos or riding in the car. You've heard the expression "Sing like there's no one listening." Yep, that's their motto and I love it!
They both also got cute, navy and green tartan plaid robes from Nana. Now they are walking around in PJs and a robe. So Hugh Hefner.

Example 3: Billy. Hard-working, sweetest man on earth, Billy. He wanted a PS3. So I went ahead and got him that. Only that! Then Christmas morning's paper had sales ads galore, and they had THE game he bought this system for on sale for 30 dollars off! So at 6am his alarm goes off and away he goes to Target. He comes home and hour and a half later with his game and $89.76 in Christmas lights. Remember the for-mentioned "go look at lights with the guitar" scenario? Well, he was inspired to say the least. I cringe for our electric bill next December. Only regret is that he is on that crazy PS3 with all kinds of other people playing. I don't get it, don't want to get it, but I do know that I have the bedroom TV all to myself for awhile!

Now for me. I know that this will be lame to most, but Billy bought me a laptop! I'm in love!!!! Now I can be in my bed with the computer?? Who knew! I learned a good lesson. Don't tell everyone you're favorite candle. My MIL has not ever listened to a word I say and somehow she heard me say which is my favorite candle. I did tell my mom that I needed a new one and Tanner heard Mommy say it to her. So guess what? I have 3 Tyler "Diva" candles. One in the kitchen, one in my bedroom and one in the closet for when these burn out. So here I am, in my bed, cozy in PJ's, typing and smelling my yummy Diva candles. Too bad I'm not a Diva or it would all be perfect.

Hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas~

2 comments:

Jacinda said...

Sounds like all of you had a great Christmas-I'm glad!

MDM said...

OOOH, I like Tyler candles. You guys are cute and funny and we are sisters.