CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Eves Dropping

Sometimes it's just plain fun to be quiet and listen to your children converse with each other. Tanner (4 yrs) and Mason (7 yrs) were talking out in the garage about why Tanner put his "Jesus bracelet" on the jeep. Mason, "Tanner I bought that for you with my hard-earned money. I had to do 2 loads of laundry and clean out the toy closet for that money. You need to bring that inside the house." To which Tanner replied, "Well the colors match the jeep and you may not believe this, but Jesus really likes riding in the jeep with me." Mason: "He does? Well, the jeep has to stay in the garage and if someone breaks into the garage, they will probably steal that bracelet and then it will be gone! Lots of people love Jesus Tanner." Tanner: "OK. I'll bring it in."

How cute is that?

1 comments:

MDM said...

They are so cute, the little deacons.