Ok, so I admit it! I copied Jacinda's idea of a new blog, but what I didn't plan on was needing to borrow Jacinda's brain to do this! It took me an hour to read how to do it and to actually do it. I still don't see where to put the blog links so I can read other people's blogs that I frequent. Aye yi yi! I'm not too computer savvy, or so I just found out. Sorry Jacinda for coping you, but we have the same taste! I need a girly blog since there are SO many boys around this place. Hats off to Zoots Design to even figure out how in the world to design this stuff. I should have paid her the $15 to have her put it in my template. So enjoy the new "do". I sure do! And Jacinda too. (see I'm not all dumb, I can rhyme like nobody's business.)
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
What do they say? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?!
It took Chris forever to get it done. There are still things we'd like to fix, but you know.....blogging isn't the only thing in the world we have to do so they'll have to wait. I wish I could help you with the things you need to fix, but like I said it took CHRIS forever to get it done. I didn't have a clue!!!!
I think it looks very nice!!!!
Jacinda!
I tried another one, but this template was the only one that actually said, "Download here". I am trying to redo it sometime today. Who knows, in about 14 hours from now, it may look totally different, or maybe not! Can Chris come over to do this for me?! Billy is at work today and when he gets home, there is no way he would be willing to touch another computer!
I like it!! I am feeling some pressure to get a cuter blog at this point!! I love the snicker I get when I click on your profile only to find you were born in the year of the RAT. Is that bad? Can you and the boys come by for Lasagna at lunch? I am actually cooking on a Sat...is there something wrong with me? NO, I am just cool.
Meow! Me Gusta - I love the print, do you carry this in beige?
You understate your rhyming capabilities. Should I post the lyrics written at my departure? As you proceed through computer literacy, you could record yourself rapping and then put them online so the world can enjoy.
Post a Comment