CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ice, Ice Baby!

Sometimes in Texas, the weather is just crazy! This is the 2ND day of canceled school and work. Monday was a legit holiday, Tuesday was inclement weather and Wednesday was also one. Still up in the air for Thursday. I love being home in my sweats and a warm fire. We did venture out this afternoon and the scary part was the ice flying off of the cars in front of us. Freaky man, freaky! There were sheets of ice flying through the air and there was nothing you could do about it. The boys have been bundled up and outside scraping ice off of everywhere. I found them at our neighbor's house, because their house is a one story. The icicles were enormous! One had the broom handle knocking them off and the other two were catching them before they hit the ground.

Here is what Billy kept his entertainment levels up with...XBOX.
He wastes more time doing that crazy thing. Oh well, nothing else to do. I, on the hand, was busy cleaning out my closet, which prompted a trip to Lowe's for more storage ideas in the closet. While we were there, we saw Sean Elliot.
(former Spurs player, now commentates for the Spurs)I get so excited when I spy Spurs out like the other common folk.
Luckily, our power has been in full effect here in our neck of San Antonio. Bless those whose electricity has been out. Brr! Looking forward to life back to normal. But not tonight. Kinda glad church was canceled and I can stay in my sweats and watch American Idol. Horrible, I know!

3 comments:

Jacinda said...

Mu husband doesn't have an XBOX, but he plays his fair share of computer games! Men! LOL

Yo Mama! said...

Have you ever thought about the Dance Pad thingy for the xbox? Amy's husband loves the Playstation version and IT IS a workout. Hurray for your Wed. (but I didn't say that too loud). Rock on with Idol!

MDM said...

that is so crazy all that weather!! You church skipper, you!!