Tonight was party time at the K house. Complete with Papa J's pizza, no limit Dr Pepper, popcorn, movie box candy from Walgreens and channel 302 cranked baby! That's right, High School Musical 2 was in full effect tonight. I'm a sucker for a song and dance. Thank goodness for the sturdy coffee table because I am notorious for getting up and getting down on the funky town table. Poor kids don't know that most parents are NOT this weird. They don't even flinch when I get funky. Don't even put on Cha Cha slide. I can't contain myself. I usually keep that one in the kitchen to add a little "bam" while I'm cooking dinner.
We had a great time tonight. After cluing Billy in on what all the buzz was about, he really enjoyed the movie too. Should I be worried? Nah! He's just a great dad. The only one who wouldn't participate was Ty. Even though I did see him sneaking a peek around the corner. I know he really liked HSM1, but his reason for not watching 2 was because back then, "he was in 4th grade, 5th grade is totally different". Whatev! But being a 5th grader won't stop him from watching a new episode of Hannah Montana. Can you say crush?!?! She is adorable though. I just hope she doesn't break his heart, his achy, breaky heart. Sorry! That was bad, but unavoidable. Speaking of Hannah, the other night I was putting Tanner to bed and broke out with "You get the best of both worlds. Chillin' out, take it slow. Then I rock out the show." (at the top of my lungs) Tanner just looked at me with not so much as a grin on his face and said, "Why are you like this?" Stop! I'm funny! In some circles.... Gotta go learn some new HSM2 dances...I DVR'd it~ he he he. Already have the soundtrack.
Friday, August 17, 2007
HSM2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I would pay money to see you dancing on the coffee table! Ha Ha! Guess I will have to catch HSM2 in reruns....so do you think they will show it again? DUH!!!! Sounds like fun was had by all! Are you going to go out and brave the crowds for Tax Free Weekend? Not me.....I am scared to go out there!
TMK,
Please check out my blog, there is a special prayer request.
Thanks,
Mak
I enjoyed HSM2 as well; haven't got the soundtrack yet. Loved the "Why are you like this?" -- hilarious! You need to update this thing and share your humor with the world...
Post a Comment